[Cabs-talk] Next California Association of Blind Students Meeting?

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 17:38:55 UTC 2015

Yes, the next CABS conference call is today 5 PM PST. If you are not
getting an email from Joe about our meeting updates, please let him
know that you want to be included on the email thread. Most of
communication has been happening via email addresses that were provided
at the pizza social during the state convention.
Anyhow, please see below for more detail for today's meeting.
When: April 12 2015 (today) 5PM PST
Dial in information: 712-432-0385
Pass code: 958093
Best,