[Cabs-talk] your stories (discussion starter.)

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 04:33:27 UTC 2015

Dear California Association Of Blind Students,
I wanted to get in touch with you, because, in my life right now
(educational, and school wise), things are smoothe as silk.  I get all
my textbooks, materials, and everything that I need to flourish in
braille.  I also get doubble time for every single, and all of my
tests.  However, I know that some people might not be as greatful,
fortunate, and blessed as I am.  Because, if everyone received, or is
receiving everything that I am receiving, there would be no need for
the teach act.  Have any of you guys had difficulties with Technology
and accessibility in the Higher Educational Public School System?  I
know, that I have been very apathetic in advocating for it, because I
do not have any problems, nor do I know anyone who does.  However, I
do not want to live in oblivion, or be ignorant to the problems and
challenges that my fellow blind students are facing, and so that's why
I am reaching out to you.

--
JORDAN XAVIER MIRANDER