[Cabs-talk] Notice on California Association of Blind Students (CABS) Wendy's Night

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 23:06:49 UTC 2015

Dear Federationists of NFBC and CABS,
First of all, I would like to thank you for your support, especially
those of who went to the CABS Wendy's Night on our original date. CABS
will be able to take the 20% of proceeds from your purchase made on
2/23.
Secondly, I would like to apologize for the confusion and having to
once again change the date of our event due to expected rainy weather
and thunderstorms in Burbank on March 2.
Please understand that this change was made upon the advice of Wendy's
staff whom CABS is working with. She has advised us that having the
event on a day with favorable weather condition will maximize benefit
for CABS.

California Association of Blind Students Wendy's Night will happen on
Friday March 6based on predicted sunny weather.

Friday March 6 2015 4-9PM
Wendy's in Burbank 1575 N. Victory Place Burbank, CA 91504
Facebook event page
https://www.facebook.com/events/1029957930364509/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=hosting
Please bring the attached flier.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Sincerely,
Miso Kwak