[Cabs-talk] Techniques for Creating a Poster for Research Conference?

Henry Wedler hobywedler at gmail.com
Mon May 11 01:52:20 UTC 2015

Hi Miso,

I recommend working with an assistant and using powerpoint.
Just be sure you tell the assistant exactly what you want on the poster and
where you want it. Be sure to work with the assistant all the way through
the poster-generating process so you can ensure you are a part of it.
Posters are an inherently visual thing and I haven't found a way to make
them without great assistance.
Feel free to contact me off-list to discuss this further.

Thanks,
--Hoby