[Cabs-talk] Can I ask for help from some of the nerdy/geeky students?

Comics Empower comicsempower at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 15:26:17 UTC 2016

 Hi everyone.

My name is Guy Hasson.  I'm looking for student volunteers that can do an
audio blog on the Blind Panels podcast.

Here's the explanation: I created an accessible comic book store with
accessible comics (audio, not braille). And I'm looking for people who
think they'd be interested in comics to create an audio journal of their
journey into audio comics land. It's not complicated, you just talk about
your experience reading. You can choose any of the comics at the website,
and I'll give them to you for free.

We already have a couple of people blogging their journey (here:
https://soundcloud.com/user-817263528), but they're not students. And I'd
love to have students.

To be clear: I'm not trying to advertise or get your money. I'll give you
whatever comic books you want for free, as long as you're willing to audio
blog about it. (The full list is here: http://comicsempower.com/buy-comics).
You don't even have to love them - you can say your true and honest
opinion. You don't have to talk about just comics - you can talk about
movies, your friends, anything you want. I just want authentic real voices
from real students. It can be just a few minutes every couple of days.

If you're interested, please let me know, by either replying or emailing me
at comicsempower at gmail.com.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Guy