[Cabs-talk] Introduction

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:10:42 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I'm Cricket Bidleman, from Morro Bay. I attended the NFB national
convention (for the first time), and am hoping to attend the
California convention as well. I'm a senior in high school, so I'll be
applying for college this fall. Currently, I'm interested in a physics
and computer science double major. My dream school is Stanford, of
course, but I'm definitely also interested in Berkeley. Just thought
I'd introduce myself, since I'm new to this list. I'm hoping to become
more involved with the NFB. Feel free to email me on or off-list.

Best,
Cricket Bidleman