[Cabs-talk] Cool opportunity from California

M Church mchurchgirl at charter.net
Mon May 30 20:59:01 UTC 2016

Greetings all:

This is Mary. I would like to take a moment and share with you a really cool
thing that California is doing. Please pass it on. This is a really good
chance for anyone to get money for  convention, but especially someone who
hasn't ever gone.

Hello All,
The California affiliate is pleased to invite you to take advantage of this
early-bird opportunity to win $600 toward your stay at the host hotel of the
2017 National Federation of the Blind annual convention in Orlando, FL which
will be held July 10 - July 15, 2017.  Please share this link with your
family and friends and help us to realize our hopes and dreams for blind
people.

2017 NFBCA Drawing Ticket
<http://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/2017_national_convention_raffle>

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.