[Cabs-talk] CABS conference call

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 16:43:19 UTC 2017

Greetings to our CABS family!

Next Wednesday, August 16 at 8:00 PM Pacific, we will be having our
August conference call. Feel free to come join us for fun and
stimulating conversation as we approach another historic California
state convention! As usual, I thank you in advance for spreading the
word about our movement. Please share this link to our Facebook page.
There, you can keep up on all the latest CABS news, find details for
all of our conference calls, and find ways to access our Twitter feed.
Thanks to Matthew Gip and Carla Scroggins for working on these with
me. Here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2026109204342337/

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
NCS Pearson, Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
Stanford University, Class of '21

Sent from my iPhone