[Cabs-talk] National Scholarship Available

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 21:34:02 UTC 2017

Dear Students,

It's that time of the year again! Not only is the holiday season upon us, but national scholarship applications are now available! I would encourage you all to apply for this amazing and life-changing opportunity. It would be a fabulous experience and I highly recommend you apply, as I will be doing the same. The deadline to turn in the scholarship and its necessary documents is March 31st. I will attach the link below. Good luck!

Here is the link to apply:
https://nfb.org/scholarships

Sincerely,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Live The Life You Want!