[Cabs-talk] Research study announcement

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 17:33:15 UTC 2018

Hello Karen,

Thank you for passing along the information. Your research and flyer will be distributed on social media on our Facebook and Twitter page.

Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!