[Cabs-talk] CABS Beach Event

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Tue May 22 07:09:08 UTC 2018

Hey Students!

As you are wrapping up the end of your semester with those stressful finals that you aced, take a break and relax and take a little vacation! CABS is partnering up with the NFB of California Inland Empire chapter and we are inviting YOU to come spend a day of relaxing at Mother’s Beach, located in Marina Del Rey on Saturday, June 9th. This will also be a picnic and it will be pot luck styled. Join us as we will dive in and take a splash into summer with your friends from CABS!

Best,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!