[CABS-Talk] Fwd: Washington SEminar

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 18:38:19 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: tmanosh at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 09:12:39 -0800
Subject: Washington SEminar
To: debsphilly1 at gmail.com, ms.christina.daniels at gmail.com, Brian
Buhrow <buhrow at nfbcal.org>, Rachel Grider <rachel.grider at gmail.com>,
veronica38martinez at gmail.com, nfb ca <nfb.ca.sj at gmail.com>, Robert
Stigile <rstigile at gmail.com>, cthurston74 at gmail.com,
rhouston58 at gmail.com, dbravell at samobile.net, Allison Depner
<adepner1425 at gmail.com>, tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com,
joystigile at gmail.com, Blindwise.jj at gmail.com, titostewart08 at gmail.com,
cathygaten1955 at gmail.com, chandtw at pacbell.net,
Michaelrich1966 at gmail.com, cricketbidleman at gmail.com,
cweatherly101 at gmail.com

Hello All,

I wanted to resend this to all of you in hopes of getting more folks to sign
up for Washington Seminar.  If you could circulate to your members I would
appreciate it.

Thanks and have a great day,

It is once again time to sign up for Washington Seminar.

The 2021 Washington Seminar will take place from February 8-11 and be
virtual & Free for all. You will get the opportunity to develop a
relationship with your Congressional Representative and Senators and meet
them on Zoom. This is a great opportunity for members of all ages and
abilities to directly participate in our democratic government. If you are
interested in attending the 2021 Washington Seminar please fill out the form
below and submit your request. The deadline to submit your request is
January 1, 2021.

Washington Seminar form:
https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/washington_seminar

Tiffany Manosh

NFBC Board Member

President River City Chapter

Cricket X. Bidleman (she/her/hers)
Stanford University | Class of 2021
BA Candidate | Communications
Accessibility Consultant | Stanford University Computer Science
Director of Communications | Associated Students of Stanford University (ASSU)
President | California Association of Blind Students (CABS)