[CABS-Talk] Enchanted Hills Camp: Adult Campfire Program

LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired lhnews at lighthouse-sf.org
Thu Jun 18 22:53:49 UTC 2020

Gather for the week-long Campfire for Adults

[People sat around a camp fire.]
Photo caption: People sat around a campfire
While the loss of an in-person experience in which the community can physically be together still hurts, there is opportunity to connect with your fellow adults in our camp community. Please join us for virtual camp programs for the week of June 20 (Opening Campfire) thru June 27 (Closing Campfire). We are offering a variety of programs to meet the educational, social and recreational interests of our community. Classes run 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Monday thru Friday - see the full schedule below.

If you are interested in participating in these programs, please contact Alyah Thomas: athomas at lighthouse-sf.org<mailto:athomas at lighthouse-sf.org> To register and receive the details on how to join in.

The opportunity to offer a virtual camp experience is a part of the healing process. This is a time when our hearts and minds can still be together while our bodies cannot. Hope you can join us.
Full Adult Campfire Schedule
Monday, June 22
9:00 am to 9:45 am - "Well Being Works" Yoga and meditation w/ Janet Pomeranz
10:00 am to 11:30 am - "UEB Braille Workshop" - Divina Carlson
Noon to 1:00 pm - Tech Tips w/ Debbie
3:00 pm to 4:30 pm - "Redwood Rap Session" Jeff Carlson

Tuesday, June 23
9:00 am to 9:45 am - "Well Being Works" Yoga and meditation w/ Janet Pomeranz
10:00 am to 11:30 am - "Orientation and Mobility Tips" Danette Davis
Noon to 1:00 pm - Tech Tips w/ Debbie
3:00 pm to 4:30 pm - "Redwood Rap Session" Jeff Carlson
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm - "The History of EHC - pre-1950" - Hope Sinclair

Wednesday, June 24
9:00 am to 9:45 am - "Well Being Works" Yoga and meditation w/ Janet Pomeranz
10:00 am to 11:30 am - "UEB Braille Workshop" - Divina Carlson
Noon to 1:00 pm - Tech Tips w/ Debbie
3:00 pm to 4:30 pm - "Redwood Rap Session" Jeff Carlson
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm - "The History of EHC pre-1950 part 2" - Hope Sinclair

Thursday, June 25
9:00 am to 9:45 am - "Well Being Works" Yoga and meditation w/ Janet Pomeranz
10:00 am to 11:30 am - "Orientation and Mobility Tips" Danette Davis
Noon to 1:00 pm - Tech Tips w/ Debbie
3:00 pm to 4:30 pm - "Redwood Rap Session" Jeff Carlson
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm - "Talent Show Night" - EHC Staff

Friday, June 26
9:00 am to 9:45 am - "Well Being Works" Yoga and meditation w/ Janet Pomeranz
10:00 am to 11:30 am - "UEB Braille Workshop" - Divina Carlson
Noon to 1:00 pm - Tech Tips w/ Debbie
3:00 pm to 4:30 pm - "Redwood Rap Session" Jeff Carlson
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm - "Bingo Night" - EHC Staff

We look forward to welcoming you to our virtual campfire.

Our offices have had to close for now, but LightHouse is still very much open. Online assistive technology training, virtual socializing and community health and wellbeing classes are just a few of the sessions for which you can sign up. Visit our events calendar often to find out what's on: lighthouse-sf.org/calendar<https://lighthouse-sf.org/calendar>

And give what you can to help us provide these crucial services by filling out the secure form on our donations page at: lighthouse-sf.org/donate<https://lighthouse-sf.org/donate>