[CABS-Talk] CABS committee meetings and info for today

Nikki Dadlani nikkidadlani at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 21:17:16 UTC 2020

Hello All,
I hope that you all are having an excellent weekend! My name is Nikki Dadlani, and I am a CABS board member. As you may already know, CABS has two committee calls that are happening today. Our outreach committee is meeting today from 4 PM to 5 Pm pacific time. Right after that, our fundraising committee will be meeting from 5 PM to 6 PM pacific time. If you would like to learn more about what happens in these committees and what CABS will be working on throughout the year, we would love to have you at either or both of the meetings. Here is the zoom info:

Hi there,

gene kim is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CABS Committee Call
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://stanford.zoom.us/j/97703995906?pwd=dGhmSERLOUFWaXVXaFQ0QzFxdmFzZz09 <https://stanford.zoom.us/j/97703995906?pwd=dGhmSERLOUFWaXVXaFQ0QzFxdmFzZz09>
   Password: 314159

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +18333021536,,97703995906# or +16507249799,,97703995906#

Or Telephone:
   Dial: +1 650 724 9799 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll) or +1 833 302 1536 (US, Canada, Caribbean Toll Free)

   Meeting ID: 977 0399 5906
   Password: 314159

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email.
I hope to see you at either or both of our meetings!
Best Regards,
Nikki Dadlani