[CABS-Talk] Calling All Students to Diversity in STEM and Entrepreneurship!

hobywedler at gmail.com hobywedler at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:26:13 UTC 2021

Dear CABS,

My name is Hoby Wedler and I’m a former student and member of CABS.

I’m excited to be pairing up with the non-profit Donum Visi this Saturday, April 10 from 10 AM to 1 PM to host a speakers series all about diversity in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and entrepreneurship!

We have some very exciting speakers including Dr. Mona Minkara, blind professor of bio engineering at Northeastern and blind architect Chris Downey.

The event is free to attend and it’s all over Zoom!

Anyone is welcome!

Please find all details including time, date, and how to register in the attached flyer.

Please direct any questions you have to me at:

hobywedler at gmail.com <mailto:hobywedler at gmail.com>

Many thanks and I hope to see you Saturday!

All best wishes,

--Hoby Wedler

P,.S. I someone could please forward this on to the NABS list, I’d be truly grateful. Thank you in advance!