[CABS-Talk] Fwd: [NFBC-Info] Washington Seminar

shelbi felter sfelts at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 22:01:05 UTC 2021

Hello students,

Look below for an amazing opportunity to practice your advocacy skills during our annual Washington seminar coming up this February. You can still make a tremendous impact even from your living room.

Don’t forget the deadline to apply is December 31!! Hope to see as many student as possible.

Shelbi Felter B.A.
Early Childhood Education M.A. 2023
Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle

Begin forwarded message: