[CABS-Talk] Next POBC Meeting on April 5th at 5pm

Lindsay Kerr lindsaykerr10 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 23:36:59 UTC 2022

Hey CABS,
See below for the latest information about what the parents division is up to.
Lindsay

Good Morning Everyone.
I hope that all of you are doing well. As I stated in my last meeting our meeting time and date has changed to the first Tuesday of every month at 5pm PST. This month we  will be having a special guest Jane Flower with us to discuss guide dog summer camp for kids. I am looking forward to the discussion and hopefully you all are too. I hope to see all of you there.
Below you will find the zoom link to join the meeting on April 5th at 5pm PST.
Jeanette Jones is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: NFB CA Parents of Blind Children
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/764350904

Meeting ID: 764 350 904
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,764350904# US (San Jose)

Jeanette Jones
President for National Federation of the Blind - Parents of Blind Children CA Division
(209) 589-6058

Live life without limits… reach for the stars… fulfill all your dreams… be excellent at who you are. – JK Rivers

Sent from my iPad