[CABS-Talk] Keeping up with CABS March 2022

Lindsay Kerr lindsaykerr10 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 21:03:02 UTC 2022

Hey CABS,
Here is your keeping up with CABS update for March 2022.
This month we will be come binding our CABS Connect to call and our outreach calls on the 12th of this month at 4pm PST where we will be speaking with three amazing women about their life experiences. Come join us at the following link.

https://csulb.zoom.us/j/85891256595

The outreach and fundraising committee calls will be taking place on Saturday, March 19 from 4-6pm PST on Discord.

Lindsay

Sent from my iPad