[CABS-Talk] [Nfbc-sj] Voyagers and Youth of Tomorrow Holiday Ice Skating Gathering

Amy Jine ajine.vistacenter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 01:42:09 UTC 2022

Absolutely!

Vista Voyagers is a youth program specializing in educational experiences for youth with vision loss from ages 5-22

Youth of Tomorrow is a program focused on transition aged youth with virtual and in person programming on life after high school including college and career readiness and prep, mentoring in a group or one on one setting. Ages 14-24.

You don’t need to be a DOR client to participate. Most events are free or low cost.