[CABS-Talk] Youth In Vision - Upcoming workshops, events and other community resources!

ken Quinn cj3639 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 02:55:17 UTC 2022

 Hi Amy,
I was wondering if you could share this link. It is for the big astronomy project. WE are testing materials for accessibility. If you could assist with this testing it would be appreciated. Please feel free to pass onto those who you think could assist with this project. Please see below the link. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at
cj3639 at hotmail.com <mailto:cj3639 at hotmail.com>

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dsMsztqWZzCLXlMVB2POZzmOHCp7UUscwxbNFvDyY_0/edit?ts=6317dd4d <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dsMsztqWZzCLXlMVB2POZzmOHCp7UUscwxbNFvDyY_0/edit?ts=6317dd4d>
Thanks
Ken Quinn