[CABS-Talk] Attention! Upcoming CABS Gram release!!!

Nikhil Dadlani nikkidadlani at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 22:41:57 UTC 2023

Howdy, Wonderful Students, \

Oh, how long it has been. This is Nikhil Dadlani, the secretary of the
California Association of Blind Students, or CABS. I hope that all of
you are thriving in school and have grand plans for your spring break!

As April approaches, so does a very unique CABS fundraiser, our CABS gram.

Basically, you have the opportunity to listen to the CABS team embarrass
itself through two  distinct recorded tracks. To hear this top of the
line art, it will cost you $8 for one of the grams, and $15 if you would
like to buy both. We will be officially releasing the content on April
1st, and we would love it if you all would support CABS and its many
efforts by listening to our unique craft!

Please note: a recorded teaser will be arriving soon, so stay tuned!

I can't wait for all of you to hear our wonderful toons!

Have an excellent week!

--

Best Regards,
Nikhil Dadlani