[CABS-Talk] Nfb San Diego chapter fundraiser

maryam Abdul sattar maryamsattar286 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 02:48:41 UTC 2023

Hello California fellow students,
Hope you all are doing well. This is Maryam Abdul Sattar, and I am the vice
president of the NFB San Diego chapter. It was a pleasure meeting some of
you at the Pacific seminar! I am reaching out to you because the NFB San
Diego chapter is raising funds to support members with attending the
national convention. If you like Krispy Kreme doughnuts, that’s what we are
selling! Please support the chapter by placing your order! I have copied
the link below, and attached the flyer for more information.

https://www.groupraise.com/offer-campaigns/11115-national-federation-of-the-blind-of-california-san-diego-chapter-krispy-kreme-digital-dozens

Thank you so much and happy memorial day!