[CABS-Talk] NABS Washington Seminar Funding Application

Kyle Garcia kgarcia2432 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 19:58:14 UTC 2023

As promised in my last email, here is another funding opportunity for
students to attend Washington Seminar.

Are you interested in attending Washington Seminar this year and need a
little financial assistance to help you do so? The NABS Washington Seminar
Funding Program has officially launched and is accepting applications
through November 30. We ask that all interested individuals reach out to
their state affiliate first before requesting NABS funding, so please don't
procrastinate!

The form can be found here:
https://forms.gle/45c4VyK8hSBJ48A38

If you have any questions feel free to reach out.

Regards,
Kyle

--
Kyle Garcia
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students