[CABS-Talk] College Survey questions

Xavier Fucci xfucci07 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:25:34 UTC 2023

Here is the original URL:
https://forms.gle/pBKEeUXCwuQwTGKS6

Sent from Xavier Fucci
xfucci07 at gmail.com
Get Aqua Mail for Android
On October 6, 2023 11:23:46 AM Gene Kim <gene.sh.kim at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Xavier,

Thanks so much for reaching out! I'm a completely blind college senior in
the Bay Area and would be happy to answer any questions you might have. The
survey link unfortunately didn't send on the mailing list. Would you be
able to copy-paste the original URL?

Cheers,
Gene

On Fri, Oct 6, 2023 at 11:17 AM Xavier Fucci via CABS-Talk