[CABS-Talk] Invite to Meet the new CABS Board

ethanhinfung at gmail.com ethanhinfung at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 21:54:55 UTC 2024

Hello all,

I am super excited to inform you that the California Association of Blind
Students will be having a Meet the Board call this upcoming Sunday, April
the 7th. It will be a chill time, with trivia questions about the newly
elected board members, as well as a quick rundown of our committees for the
year. We would love it if you could join us in making this a memorable
weekend. Look out for the Zoom link and meeting information, which will be
posted shortly. Thanks and have a wonderful afternoon.

Ethan Fung

President of the California Association of Blind Students