[CABS-Talk] Join our committee calls this Sunday

California association of Blind Students CABS nfbca.cabs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 06:08:51 UTC 2024

Hey CABS Family, Hope you're all doing well! We’ve got our committee calls
lined up for this Sunday, and it’d be great to have you there to help us
shape what’s coming up. Fundraising Committee Call • Time: 3:00 PM Pacific
• What’s on the agenda? We're gearing up for the NFB National Convention
and need your creative fundraising ideas. How can we make the most of this
huge gathering? Outreach Committee Call • Time: 3:30 PM Pacific • What’s on
the agenda? After we wrap up fundraising, we'll dive into outreach. We're
planning for future CABS Connect calls and brainstorming ways to bring in
more members. What topics or activities are you excited about? How should
we reach out to potential new members? Feel free to join for the topics
that interest you, or just swing by to say hi. Either way, your input is
super valuable and much appreciated!

Zoom link
https://stanford.zoom.us/j/99680613361?pwd=Slk4MGg1MGk2dUxhN1hObGY0SzRiQT09

 Cheers,