[Cabs] Off to Arizona

Anna Roberts-Dominguez annalizeme at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 03:27:34 UTC 2008

Dear Friends,

    Tomorrow I will embark on my long-awaited journey for a cure.  It
is completely coincidental, that the journey takes me to Arizona,
where it is 79 degrees. Ha.
     However pleasant it will be, this isn't a vacation.  I will be
balancing hope to reality and piecing together a strategic biochemical
method of life to rid my body of cancer.  I don't know quite what to
expect, but I'm excited.

     I want to give another "thank you" to all of you that donated
your time and your money to assist me in this unconventional
treatment.  Your prayers and thoughts keep me motivated in this trying
time.  It was absolutely amazing how all of you pulled together to
help me.  The feeling of your love and concern stays with me always.

     I will report back next week with the experience.  Thanks again
for this opportunity.

Best Wishes,

Anna Roberts-Dominguez