[Cabs] congratulations.

melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Nov 10 06:27:15 UTC 2008

Congratulations to the new cabs board, and to all new members.

The board is as follows: Marty rahn President

Nijat Worley first vice president

Melissa Green second vice president

Arielle Silverman secretary

Due to some things left over from a previous administration, the cabs Treasury
is in a mess.  Diane Filipe has served as treasurer for two years, and has been
working with the state, and others to straightin this huge treasury mess out.
Yesterday, Lauri Poken was elected as treasurer, and Diane Filipe was elected as
board member 1.

Since the Treasury for cabs is in a mess.  the board with consent of both
parties, meaning Diane Filipe and Lauri Poken  made a change in the position of
treasurer, and board position number 1.

Lauri Poken now holds Board Position 1.

Diane Filipe holds the position of treasurer.

Lauri will also serve as her assistant, as well as board position 1.

It was a grate few days.

I hope that we can continue to share that spirit of working together, and that
the positive momentum and  the strong inthusiasm will continue.

I also hope that many will step up and help Cabs assist blind students on the
path to independence.

 This morning we held a Cabs breakfast meeting.

During this meeting.

We set up the following committees.

 Members are asked to join and to serve on at least two of these committees.

Cabs members who are not students and wish to serve are  encouraged to serve on
these committees.

The chairpersons of the committees are as follows: fundraising diane Filipe and
Lauri Poken.

Comunications: melissa green

Membership: arielle silvermann.

All chairpersons, please send how you want to be contacted by members for them
to serve on the committees of their choice.

With that said, I will place my contact information in this message before my
signature.

Finally, The first Cabs Conference call with the new board will be held on
Sunday the 16th of this month at 6:00 PM.

Communications committee contact information

Chairperson: Melissa Green

Email:

Graduate56 at juno.com

Please put communications committee in the subject and let me know that you
would like to serve on this committee.

Also include your contact information in the message.

Have a blessed one.

Sincerely,

Melissa R. Green

Cabs Second-vice president

"Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little
chance you have in trying to change others."