[Cabs] CABS Call Minutes

melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Nov 18 05:53:28 UTC 2008

Thank you amy for your comments and praise for Arielle.
We noticed that you were absent on the call last night.
I also appreciate you volunteering to be apart of the communications committee.
So expect some assignments from me in the next few days, and these assignments
will have very stringent deadlines for the members to meet.

I am just implementing Scott's declaration that all members of NFBCO will be put
to work in this afilliate.
He expects the talkers to put up and walk the walk.  This is what cabs has in
mind as well.
Talk with you soon!

Best regards,
Sincerely,
Melissa R. Green

Cabs second-vice president and communications committee chair.
NFBCO board member and Cabs board representative.
Hold on to your dream and it shall be well with you.