[Cabs] Fw: The student Seminar Dates

Chris Foster cfoster at nfbco.org
Tue Apr 7 19:32:51 UTC 2009

Hello All,
First of all, thanks Nijat for staying on top of this and getting an answer
for us.  Next, purely for planning purposes, I am inclined to agree with
Marty.  May 14 would give us lots of time to plan all the logistics.  All of
you please understand that this is just my opinion.  I'm not casting any
kind of vote or exerting any kind of affiliate authority.  This is your
horse to ride.  Let me know how I may be of further assistance.  Chris
Foster