[Cabs] Student seminar

Nijat Worley nijat1989 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 02:36:13 UTC 2009

Greetings Cabsters,
   I think May 14th will be the best date from the sound of it. I also would like to have the seminar on May 14th. I really don't want to do it on May7th, because that is my birthday. April 30th is too close to finals, and as we are all students, I don't think that will work for us. Lets do May 14th, and that will give us time to plann and have a great seminar.
   Marty, when are we having our next confrance call? Maybe we should use the same confrance line, and have a meeting this weekend.
   I also need to know what time we will be having the seminar. I need to get back to Mr. Tutt with that information. Thank you all.
   At your service,
   Nijat