[Cabs] Upcoming conference call on Apr. 12

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Thu Apr 9 19:46:46 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
This message is to let everyone know that there will be a conference call on the State Affiliate line this coming Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 7:00 P.M.  The call-in info is as follows:
call in; 888-387-8686
conference id number: 7892048#
I hope to see everyone there.  We will begin work on planning our CSDB seminar.  Thanks.
marty Rahn
President, Colorado Association of Blind Students,
Vice President, National Federation of The Blind of Colorado (Greeley Chapter)