[Cabs] Student seminar

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 17:52:12 UTC 2009

Hi Laurie and all,

I'm sure we will hash this out at our conference call meeting
tomorrow, but I'd guess we would want to leave the Denver area around
4:00 or perhaps a little earlier to get set up. Ideally we could get a
driver to take us from Denver/CCB to the Springs and back. We will
need to decide if we want to spend the night there or come back late
on the night of the 14th.

Arielle