[Cabs] CABS minutes

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Apr 21 00:31:28 UTC 2009

I liked that idea.  I believe that we had a couple of samples.  The top can
be put on a key chain as well.
Mara, didn't leader dogs have something like that in  the vending machine?

Have a blessed day.
Sincerely,
Melissa R. Green
You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long
enough to make them all yourself.