[Cabs] CSB&D Seminar

Monika Reinholz monika_r_r at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 02:27:21 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Life got a bit crazy between being a student (we all know how that is), my legal issues getting rectified, and medical probs with my allergies and asthma. Well, the legal issues are now all over and I can finally have a real life again. I am here to assist however I can for the upcoming seminar at CSBD at the end of May. I noticed that it is in the evening and a few of you had concerns about this. If need be, we have a futon, a pullout bed, and a couple air matresses at my place if any of you would need a place to spend the night. I live right around the corner (so to say) from CSBD, which is a huge plus. Just let me know what I can do to help and if anyone wants to take me up on the offer. Otherwise, I will make sure to make the next CABS meeting.
Thanks and talk to you all soon,
Monika