[Cabs] CABS Meeting Minutes

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 00:52:23 UTC 2009

April 26, 2009 CABS Board Meeting
Present were: Marty Rahn, Nijat Worley, Melissa Green, Arielle
Silverman, Diane Filipe, Angie Moran, and Maurice Mines.
We have a Wells Fargo nonprofit checking account; balance is $584.87.
Diane and Marty are currently signed on; Scott will join.
Diane will get baked goods and ice cream ordered for the CSDB seminar.
The budget for the seminar was submitted to Scott for approval.
We should be able to get transportation to and from  Denver and
Greeley folks included transportation to Denver and a place to stay in
Denver on Thursday night.
The seminar will be scheduled from 6:00-8:30 p.m. on May 14.
Brent Batron and Chris Foster may participate.
Everyone will look at the agenda and give Nijat feedback.
We will look into the idea of selling soda can lids at national and/or
state convention.
We did not schedule another meeting but will communicate by email
about the agenda and breakout session planning.

Respectfully submitted,
Arielle Silverman, Secretary, CABS