[Cabs] NABSLink Under New Management

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 16:14:21 UTC 2009

Hello all,

NABSLink, the official site of the National Association of Blind Students,
is now under a new webmaster.  Juan Del Rosario, who also serves as
president of the Texas Association of Blind Students, will now be in charge
of updating and maintaining the website with the assistance of NABS Board
Member Meghan Whalen.

For work on the website up to this point I want to Thank Peter Donahue and
Angela Fowler for their technical assistance and editorial review.  I also
want to thank Terri Rupp for making it a point under her administration to
see the website a developed product.  No past NABS president cared enough
about the website to see it through its completion, and even though there is
still some work to be done on the site, I think anything that comes out of
it going forward will be owed to the wisdom of the NABS board of 2007-2009.

So here's to the upcoming phase of NABSLink, and may the results prove every
bit as exhilarating as it was to launch it.

Best,

The Website Team

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4335 (20090814) __________

http://www.eset.com