[Cabs] Report From Conference Call

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Mon Dec 14 18:39:01 UTC 2009

Hi Abel,
Thank you for all of your hard work in correcting the minutes.  I have gone
through and made a few changes; adding in a couple of things that needed to
be added in,, etc.  Can you review them and let me know what you think?
They are below this message in their amended form.  If you like what you
see, please post them to the CABS Mailing list.  Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Marty Rahn

December 6, 2009was our first Conference call After the convention. The
meeting started at 6.45 P.M. Marty, Mellisa, Maurice, Nimer, Esha, Becky,
Arielle, and Abel were present at the meeting. Treasury report $430.87
available balance. People were assigned to committees. The various
committees will work with one another to establish meeting times. We
discussed seling candy on various college campuses as a fundraiser around
Valentine's day of next year.  We also discussed having some type of
training for mentors sometime in early January. January 21, 2010 will be a
trip to the Colorado school for the blind to meet again with the students as
part of the Mentoring Program. We also discussed revamping the CABS website.
This assignment was given to the Technology Committee. The next Conference
Call will be on January 17, 2010 at 7 P.M. The meeting adjourned at 8 P.M.