[Cabs] cabs committees again with aditions.

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:19:35 UTC 2009

  Hello,

I am still not sure that this is a complete list, as names were taken
and people signed up for other committees during the last conference
call. I know I had asked to be placed on the membership committee. Were
any records taken of what people signed up for at the conference call
last week?

Thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Phone:
(720) (251-4530)