[Cabs] committee aditions second message.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Dec 14 19:38:58 UTC 2009

Hello all.
The following committees have been established for the colorado asociation of blind students(Cabs).
I have included the names of people that have chosen a committee so far.

I have added Nimer the membership committee.
If I have forgotten anyone else.
Please let me know.
For those who haven't chosen a committee.
Please contact the following people to participate on the committee of your choice.
Fundraising committee Diane Filipe
dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Members
maryanne
becky
nijat

Membership
Arielle Silverman
arielle71 at gmail.com
Members
Monika reinholz
beth allred
melissa green
Nimer Jaber
Technology Maurice Mines
minesm at me.com
Members
nijat worley
nimer jaber
abel
nehamiah hall

Community service Melissa Green
graduate56 at juno.com
members
becky sabo
Esha Mehta

Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because of Christ I am able to stand!!!
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674