[Cabs] Fwd: A Special Edition Of The Djd Invasion Airs Tonight

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 19:47:06 UTC 2009

hello all,

i hope that everyone is doing well. sorry, that i haven't sent out any announcements lately about the djd invasion shows and all. i try to not clutter people's inboxes and most of you who i correspond with already are aware of this so i'm limiting the announcements when they are available.

if not then normally the show is on sunday nights at 6-9pm est on acb radio. to listen to them just go to www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen.html
but, tonight's show is a special one so i have forwarded to you all a upcoming announcement for it tonight.

i look forward to hearing from you all soon!

hugs,
from amy