[Cabs] CABS Board Meeting Minutes

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Mon Jun 1 04:59:22 UTC 2009

Thanks Chris.  *smiles*  CSDB was awesome, and I'm really wanting to build
on that success.  The fact that they asked us back in September, and the
enthusiasm of the kids that attended made it all worthwhile.
Good luck with all of your future aspirations.
Sincerely,
Marty Rahn,
President, Colorado Association of Blind Students,
Vice President, National Federation of The Blind of Colorado (Greeley
Chapter)