[Cabs] Fw: Saturday, July 27, 2009

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Sat Jun 20 23:38:32 UTC 2009

OOPPPS, I meant Saturday, JUNE 27.
Di
----- Original Message -----
From: Diane
To: Colorado Association of Blind Students List
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 7:15 AM
Subject: Saturday, July 27, 2009

Due to a prior commitment for National Convention to The National Association of Blind  Veterans and The Krafters Division, I will not be able to attend the seminar at The Center next Saturday, July 27.

In the future, I feel you should ask everyone involved if a certain day would work well for them.  The only notice I received was an e-mail that the seminar was set for the 27th at The Center.  I assume, the seminar was decided upon during your trip to the Springs, of which I did not travel to due to my Grandmothers health..

That's all I'll whine about today.
Di