[Cabs] converence call tonight at 7:00 PM

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 16:00:36 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Let's have a brief meeting tonight as scheduled to go over last-minute
details for Saturday's seminar. If we need a longer meeting, we can
set one up for sometime this week, esp. to talk about mentoring
programs/CSDB if there are decisions  which need to be made soon.

On Saturday after the seminar we will also have  a chance to talk/meet
further in a more relaxed setting.

In my experience with student divisions, when there is less action it
becomes easier to spend time and energy complaining and blaming those
who don't participate. If we start initiating some solid programs,
even if it's just a few of us doing it at first, we won't have as much
time to be annoyed/upset at people. And, as a bonus, if we're actually
doing cool stuff, people may be more likely to stick around.

Arielle