[Cabs] CABS Meeting Minutes

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:07:42 UTC 2009

June 21, 2009
Present: Marty, Melissa, Nijat, Arielle, Diane, Maurice, Tom Anderson
The CCB high school seminar will be held at CCB on Saturday, June 27,
from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
We discussed planning a breakfast meeting with the CCB students at
some point during convention (tentatively one on Saturday morning and
one on Tuesday morning). Details will be clarified on Saturday.
Arielle will submit an agenda for the June 27 seminar to Melissa and
she will submit it to be Brailled.
Diane will contact See’s Candy to find out about fund-raising programs.
Melissa will talk to Brent to find out if we have a current
contract/arrangements with See’s.
Brent and Melissa discussed having a training for those interested in
becoming mentors in early August (Aug. 7-8)
The mentor application will be distributed soon.
The next formal meeting will be in mid-July.

Respectfully submitted
Arielle Silverman, Secretary, CABS