[Cabs] Starting a student group on the immagination fund

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 22:06:00 UTC 2009

Hi CABSters,

Remember that you can join the CABS march team and help us raise money
without even going to convention or participating in the walk, as a
virtual marcher!

Nijat, have you talked to Kristy Bowman at national about setting up a
team for us on the www.marchforindependence.org Web site?

Once the team is set up we should all register for the march, join and
start fundraising!

Go team!
Arielle