[Cabs] next Cabs Meeting

melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Mar 7 06:33:19 UTC 2009

Hi Nijat and all.
I did check with julie.  She said that we can have any room we want for the
cabs Meeting.
I will send out a general email to be distributed to the Ccb students., and
also have Julie anounce it at the center.
Thanks chris for those ideas.

Melissa R. Green
Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.