[Cabs] CSDB seminar notes

Terry Garrett blindoinaction91087 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 14 13:07:29 UTC 2009

Attention board CABS members:
  I spoke with Mr. Tutt yesterday and the Colorado School for the blind is more then willing to help support the event.
Mr. tutt said that a day in the middle of the week, probibly tuesday, wednesday, and thursday would work the best. He also said, since students are in classes, and the transition students are in career and job training, that it would be best to have the event after 3.00 PM at night, and best would be after 6.00 PM.
I also discussed with him who should attend. He feels that the transition students and college bound hi schools students in the school for the blind would most benefit from this event. He said that this total is about 15 to 20 students. This I feel greatly decreases the size of our event, but does not lower the importance.
 since our audience is small I feel we could hold the vent in the School for the Blind library, and serve either pizza or dessert.
We can still have the same topics, and talks, but I think the use of groups would be unneccessary.
 Hope you can discuss this at your meeting today, sorry I can not be there, but please write up minutes so I can return to Mr. Tutt with your response on his comments.
finally I sent the Notes from our last phone meeting so he knows more about what our event will be about.
Thanks:

Terry Garrett