[Cabs] Successful Seminar at CSDB

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 01:48:30 UTC 2009

Hi Nijat and all,

I'm so glad to see interest right off the bat! It sounds like we've
already built a strong bridge with the folks at CSDB, so now we just
need to pull together a dedicated group of mentors (ideally, 10-12 or
so) who would be willing to work on an ongoing basis with one or two
CSDB students (keeping in touch by phone and/or email, and then coming
down to CSDB 2-3 times per year).

Can we set up a conference call separate from the CABS board meeting
already scheduled on the 24th? How does the 31st sound?

Arielle