[Cabs] Successful Seminar at CSDB

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Thu May 21 05:04:22 UTC 2009

Hello Nimer,
Thank you for your interest in CABS and the NFB in general.  it is good to
hear your perspective, and i am looking forward to getting to know you
better.  I sincerely hope that you can begin attending the conference calls,
and can help us to further mentoring opportunities at CSDB for the students
there.  Thank you.
Sincerely,
Marty Rahn
President, Colorado Association of Blind Students,
Vice President, national Federation of The Blind of Colorado (Greeley
Chapter)